POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : the spaceship wip : Re: the spaceship wip Server Time
17 Aug 2024 04:12:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: the spaceship wip
From: JPGargoyle
Date: 20 Dec 2001 14:57:50
Message: <3c2242be@news.povray.org>
Very good model.

But I think it would look a little more like a space ship if it was more
"aerodynamic" on the front side.
More conic shaped, at least in those spikes that are projected to the front.
I know this will be difficult to do specially if (as I guess) this is all
CSG done right?

But certainly is a very good model.
Good work :)

Best regards.